Wednesday, August 6, 2008

working during holidays

sorry i took forever to update.i had been very busy with soo many things and was working part time around kl.i've been working all over kl doing things here and there just to kill time and also to earn money.i really need money to pay debts and buy new things.

i begin my work at an international business solutions company called Unisys Malaysia. It deals with all sorts of IT solutions hardwares and softwares systems for companies.They are also engaged in providing outsourcing functions to banks.They have 2 offices, 1 in Uptown Damansara and the other at Damansara Heights.


I was based at both places.Started off at Damansara Heights doing their outsourcing thingy for bank.Basically what i did was just keying cheque amounts and bank slips.I shall have the identities of the banks anonymous.All in all it was plain boring and repetitive task.I have to key those amounts very fast without any mistakes.How hard and difficult it was.Anyway, i only went there for about 3 days.





Next, the agency that recruited me asked me to go over Unisys in Uptown Damansara, which is rather nearer to my house by walking distance of 10 minutes.I was there as a temporary receptionist, replacing the original which was on leave. It was more of a much relaxing job tasks there. All i need to do is answer phone calls, write notes, accept and send consignments, write memos etc. You know what a receptionist tasks are.



During the 3 days i had over there, I didn't really perform my duties as a receptionist. What i did the whole day was reading newspapers and magazines, walking around, drinking coffee and listening to my MP3. And that was for 3 fucking days. How bored am i. So while got nothing to do, i camwhored xD

ok enough said.i earned little.and i managed to kill time.all for the remaining 2 weeks of my holidays.

need a job?

No comments: