Saturday, August 23, 2008

lamp post

i've been thinking alot lately abt something which i just realized.

you see, i have a few best friends in my circle of friends.and the thing is, some of them are girls.pretty one's.for some reason or another, we can be just best friends.bestest of friends and not more than that.when i got to know them, i wanted to go after them and in the hope we can be more than friends..you know what i mean.

but in the end, we are in the end better of as friends and this best friend(s) of mine find their love of their life.and the love of their life become friends with me and the both of them becomes close to me.and what's more sad is that the 3 of us will hang out together.either to have a good meal, to go somewhere short or even to the movies.

its being happening to me for years now.from days in secondary school to uni.i don't know man.is it weird?or is it fated?what word can describe my dilemma?

many girls i go after to tackle in the end proof to be fruitless and instead of us becoming couples, we become best friends.

it gets even weirder when they introduce me their bf's.and when their bf's are not around, they talk to me all the things about their bf's.from the good to the bad things.they tell me many little dirty secrets.and i don't know whether they feel comfortable telling me this..or how.somehow, i find this thing really bizarre.

and the weirder thing is that they invite me out to follow them out.just the 3 of us.me, her bf and herself.its been happening this way too many times.

i had it.i done being a lamp post.

its time for me to move on and find a real girlfriend.no.not the one i had before.i mean a real one.

anyone would like to offer yourselves?

please? xD

No comments: