Wednesday, July 9, 2008

semester break

im having semester break now.Originally was 4 weeks but its gonna be longer than it is, which is 7 weeks.semester break started earlier which is during the final week of exams, plus the original 4 weeks and 2 weeks..i consider this 2 weeks my holiday coz during the 1st 2 weeks of the semester there's nothing much to be done. The 1st week is just goin for normal lectures and signing up for subjects and the 2nd week is lecture week. all in all is only 7 weeks.

the 1st week was used to juz chill about and do nothing..hang out with friends in kl and met old frens in melaka. the second week i started doin some work with Maxis. Damn it laR!!go do sales job in shah alam *drolls eyes* i hate sales persons job!!wtf man!go around cafes to cafes interrupting ppl having their meals =.=" not my kinda thing ya know. and the team were targetting malays coz they're easier to con and lure haha!!GOOD marketing strategy, but still this job not my kinda thing. altho it pays well, but its damn embarassing for me to do...so guess wat?i gave the lamest reason no one could ever though of hahaa!!i said my room in kl got fire and short circuit, my room burned! AHAHAHHAHAHAHA who could have ever believed laR??so i asked the team leader to drive me to the nearest ktm and went down kl sentral back home xD damn lame rite? ahahaha

anyway..after that i found another job. Its working with Adidas at Cineleisure Damansara The Curve hehe xD. I started on friday from 1.30pm-10.30pm. Damn it!!yet another job i hate and dislike...guess i got attitude problem and no discipline laR =.=" i hate standing the whole day..my feet hurts and swollen =( the 2nda day was busier as it was the beginning of the Malaysian Mega Sale Carnival xD there were so much of customers window shopping in and out. You know la window shoppers hehe xD go in test the shoes and t-shirts, and then didnt want to buy it and just walk out =.=" wasting my time go in the store room climb up the racks finding the sizes. That day my feet swollen even more. i felt numbness and it got jammed. I couldnt feel my legs and the same thing went on sunday and monday.

But smart Adrian got up with yet another lame reason to quit xD I applied for half day leave, saying that i felt feverish and coughing. I went off at 3pm and had my lunch at Italliannies xD feeling damn happy i left =) Alan called asking me for Dota hahah!today i called the supervisor of Adidas, Aaron saying that my medical report wasnt good and i needed to go Singapore to do further check up xD how lame and how fake right?? =P anyway he believed me and said "hao, ni ge yi bu yong zho liao la" but.."ni de xing xui mei yo na de dao lor" wtf???!!!! "ing wei ni wei yo jiao ni de IC haiyo ni de zao bian" =.=" eh what kinda fuck up company is this ar??i worked and suffered because of you..now i wanna claim my RM113 also cant issit?? CCBKNN!!!cannot pay cash is it??must bank into my RHB account eh??damn lame right? anyway im gonna meet him on Friday and fight for my cash xD no way im gonna give into him and budge into him!!

Anyway i got another temp job laR...doing banquet at KL Convention Centre xD RM7 an hour hahah...gonna start from 4pm-11pm on Thursday. Being intro by my housemate, Ken from KDU. So i dont know what should i expect laa..but its gonna be standing again =.=" damn i hate standing laaaaaaaaaaaaa =.=""

to be continued

No comments: